Bad Granny!!!

I went to grandpa's house today for studying fucking Islamic revolution! I arrived there about 9AM! I supposed that she is gonna be so nice to me for being there! I've heard something about her mannerism! but I didn't think so that it is that well correct!

all the time she was talking about the young people studying for the final examinations! even she said if I want to go to the library it's better to get up early in the morning! it was a disaster! because I told her the library is so crowded so I'd rather study there instead!

to draw a conclusion it is clear that she doesn't like me to be there and study there!!

I'm so sorry for her! She's totally crazy! I don't like her at all!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday