Your half birthday


 Dear Eri, tmr is your half birthday. We’ew still looking for an apartment it’s very difficult to find a good apartment here because I don’t have a stable job and I’m really worried about it, not  only me but also your mom.

Last night I visited a very great apartment I don’t know how everything goes I hope we can get it and it’s a very good one but honestly I’m really worried. 

If it was me alone here I didn’t have that much concern but since you are here and I do care about you I’m really worried and also stressful I hope everything goes well. 

Now we all are in a park, the park that’s for a new year I came here and I wished that I can see you all here soon anyway you are here now but I’m looking for a grate apartment  for you so we can stay together and be happy. 

We don’t have that much time just two weeks until we can find an apartment. Being responsible as a dad it’s not easy. 


I just came here to the park to talk to the river to talk to the water again and ask the universe to help us.

May universe be with us forever for the best  things

Happy half birthday Eri




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز