1400

This year is going to be a very great year, I have so many goals to achieve. 

Let’s say we have so many goals to fulfill for this year

We really want a lot from this year we really expect so much from this year.

I’m just sitting on the bank of the river next to the water and enjoying listening to the sound of water.

I wanna say to the water all of my dreams , all of the goals.


Hey, water listen to me carefully you should carry this message to the universe and tell the universe the things that I want the things that we want for this new year.


Hey, water listen to me, first and foremost health and happiness. Hey, universe listen to me I’m talking to you, the most important thing is health and happiness. I want health and happiness For my family for myself for Nikoo and for Erika for Agha for my mom and dad and for my good friends. 


Next:


This year I will work very hard in order to do my thesis and graduate from the University and to study very hard for this course that I’m taking I will learn this course very well and I will study very hard in order to understand all the concepts. This course is very important for me so I need to study very hard I need to understand it very well. Hey, the universe, listen to me I want you to help me to fulfill this dream I want you to help me to do my thesis and graduate and to pass this course, and to learn Italian very well. 


Hey, universe hey water hey river listen to me carefully I want a good job I want money to support my family to support Erika to buy the things that I like to buy the things that Erika likes to buy the things that my wife likes, I want money, a lot of money. I will get so much money this year. Give me a lot of money for this year I need it so bad. 


Hey, the universe, hey water Hey river listen to me carefully I want Erika and Nico here as soon as possible I want them to be with me very soon. Help me help them to come to Italy very soon. I really miss my daughter I really miss my wife, hey universe help us to be together again.



So this is the end listen to me again I want to be together with my daughter and with my wife I want to get together very soon with them I want to see them very soon, I miss them so much.

Happy new year



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday