Everything is ok

I decided to go to E D I S U office. I want to talk about our situation and condition here. The cost is killing us.
In the morning when I was supposed to go to take the train,  I felt a stomachache and I wanted to go to tomorrow instead and I leid down on the couch. After a while I got up very fast and decided to finish this job today.
It was 7:15 and the train time was for 7:30.
I got ready in five minutes and run to the train station. 
On the way,  I thought if I can take this train, everything here would be with me. Otherwise everything would be against me. 
I was running very fast in order to catch the train. 
When I got to the platform and got on to the train,  the doors closed just after me.

S.N:
Even you think there is no chance, try it.

TRY IT.
TRY IT.
TRY IT & TRY IT & TRY IT.

S.N:
nothing is against you. You just need to be more optimistic and more positive.

S.N: 
THE WORLD is with you. 

THE UNIVERSE is with you. 

S.N:

DO NOT give up.

S.N:
KEEP GOING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday