5th September, the hardest day ever

Today was a worst day in whole of my life.
These days I doing the things that is required for registering and enrolment at university.

The situation is completely stressful. 
I did receive my ISSEU number yesterday it was 449  But I heard that if I were applied as a married person it would be much better and I can get te scholarship. I was completely upset about this thing.
Unfortunately I had given all my documents to University for registration.  And I didn't have any documents with me that tell me .married. I went to university to get that document. 

But they told me that it is impossible to give the original one of documents to me.
They told me that they only can give me the photocopy of that document.

After that I tried to find another CAF office. I walked a long way to find a place. Finally I found a CAF far far away from University. And they put my father and my wife on the list. The ISSEU that I got was 376. At least this one was better.
After that I went to EDISU and started the process of scholarship.  It was really crowded and it took about 4 hours till my turn.

When I gave my documents to the lady she looked at me and told me. RELAX. 
My face was completely in stress. I thought that they don't accept the photocopy and my father and my wife name on the list.
They were consulting with each other in Italian.  I didn't understand them but I knew that they were talking about my wife's name on the list.
Finally she asked, does your wife live with your family or her own family?

I answered, she lives with us.
So it is ok, she told.

Ahhh. Thanks god.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday