Clerk or not!! that's the big big problem


Today, we met Elahe, we went to Okhra Café. We were talking about going overseas. She’s gonna go to Austria. She thinks it’s a good opportunity to live there. I think I should think about it as well.
But the thing is I don’t know what I’m gonna do! What job should I chose? Am I a teacher? Am I gonna run my own business? Am I gonna work as a clerk? I know I don’t like to be a clerk here in this damn country! Maybe I need that experience. I should have that experience.  In abroad, the only work available for me is as a clerk! So there is no way! The only way is working as a clerk.
I will run my own business here too. That publisher institute is a great idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday