Bs. Dissertation

Finally my Bs. Dissertation is done! I'm gonna visit Eng.Zoghi for grading today! hopefully I'll get 20 out ot 20!

I'm totally satisfied with my dissertation! I've learned many things during doing it!

the only problem that I should do care about is, I must concentrate on my work and try to be more careful! I made some mistake especially in equation and I could do better.

here is the Abstract of my dissertation:

       "According to Kinematics and Dynamics analysis, the behavior of the system is simulated. Due to a flexible joint two parts of the system can swing relative to the other. The equation of motion may be written using Lagrangian's Equation in MAPLE and therefore by the use of MATLAB in numerical calculation, the motion of mechanism are simulated. "






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday