My cousin (kazem)'s gone

Gone with the memories, Gone with the all the laughing and times that we have spent together! Finally he's gone to Australia! My dear cousin I wish you all the happiness in your life and may joy be with you!
I'm thinking of your last status on FB " after farewell with family and friends, It's time to wave good bye to the land that I was born!! I don't know that's the beginning of the way or the end!!"

I'm sure it's gonna be good start and a neat beginning for you! I'm hope someday I see you in a joyful life!

dear Nasser, I'm really happy to see you gone! I'm really glad that finally you made it after lots of worries and anxieties! you deserve it you deserve it you deserve it!

the time goes by so fast! we are getting older and older and just the memories are still fresh and nice! our memories are really nice to me! I Love them! we really had a good time together!

I won't forget you my intimate friend! peace to you.


See you very soon in Sydney.


farewell Nasser Jan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem by Victor Hugo "I wish you"

میان عاشق و معشوق هیچ حایل نیست / تو خود حجاب خودی حافظ از میان بــرخیز

Your half birthday